Sunday 14 September 2014

ELF Haul

Hello my lovelies,
how are you? I hope you are all keeping all toastie and warm on this cold Autumn day.

I thought I would share with you my recent Elf purchases and show you the pretties that I have been wanting to try for a while now.
As a budget friendly brand, Elf have some fantastic products for very little money even when they are not have 1 of their many amazing offers.
I did get this lovely little lot when they had their 40% off a couple of months ago and have only just got around to checking this lot out. I know, absolutely terrible, though I do have a good reason for it and that is that I am currently redecorating through the house and this just got put to 1 side when it came through. Again, absolutely terrible.
So, onto the pretties that I bought:





Have you purchased anything from the Elf website yet?
What are your thoughts on them and do you have a favourite? I would love to hear from you.
It is that time were I have to say goodbye. Until the next time, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and have fun.
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.