Saturday 6 September 2014

Poundworld nail haul feat Revlon & Sally Hansen





Hello lovelies, 

how are you all today? I hope you are all doing well and not getting up to anything I wouldn't do.
In this post I am going to show that the pound shops are a good thing especially with nail polish and alot of the time's, with make up and  other items too. You just have to know what you are looking for.
 I was told that Poundworld have some of the Revlon Perfumarie scented nail polishes and I had to go and investigate as I already had 4 and wanted to add some more to my growing collection. As you can see from  the below picture, that it was a success and I added a further 7 to my collection. I now have 11 of them and really want to try and find Bordeaux as that is eluding me at the moment. 
Anyway, onto the other little beauties that I also bought, 2 Sally Hansen Polishes and another Revlon Colourstay nail polish. 
They all add up to a fair amount of money when you add up the costs from Boots:
Revlon scented nail polish @ £6.49 each x 7 = £45.43
Revlon colour stay nail polish @ £6.99 x 1 = £6.99
Sally Hansen Salon Manicure @ £6.99 x 1 = £6.99
Sally Hansen Diamond strength nail polish @ £7.40 x 1 = £7.40
Total: £66.81 versus the £10 I paid at Poundworld. 
A total saving of £56.81.

What about you? Have you bought anything form the pound shops? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear from you.
I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Until the next time, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Luscious Lass
xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.