Friday 26 September 2014

September empties


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?
I thought I would share with you my September empties to show you what i have been loving not loving so much.



 Dove shower gel: wba eventually as I have lots of shower gels hehehe.
Wilkos Rhubarb soap: wba as this just smells divine.
Bodyshop Baniall hand soap: wba as this is just blooming heavenly.
Blend bath oil: wba as this is fantastic if you have dry skin.
boots foaming bath salts: Wnba as you can buy cheaper alternatives and was a little disappointed as had to add bubble bath to give bubbles.
Avon Bubble bath: wnba as Avon pay outside companies to test on animals.
Wilko own brand toothpaste: wba as this is a fantastic sensitive toothpaste


 
VO5 moulding wax: wnba as this is just plain and simple rubbish.
Dove hair & oil mask: wnba as this did nothing for my hair.
SO? dry shampoo: would never in a million years ever buy this again. It stank to high heaven of baby sick.
Superdrug conditioner: wba as this is just a lovely conditioner

 
Sanctuary bath soak :wnba as I just did not rate this, I got 1 bath out of this bottle when i was hoping for at least 2. Strawberry body polish: wba as this is just lovely.
 Loverdose body lotion: wnba as this stung like crazy. 
Benefit eye cream: wnba as there are cheaper alternatives that do the same job and some that do it better. 
Philosophy 3 in 1 bath, shampoo shower gel: wnba as I was not impressed, there are better cheaper alternatives. 
Benefit eye cream: as above. 
Scented oil burner: wba as it was a nice scent. 
Bodyshop choc shower gel: wba as Bethany adores this and it lasted a blooming good while. 
Nose strips: wba as it does the job 


 Dita Von Teese perfume: wba as I really loved this and check out that sexy bottle hehehe
Paul Smilth extreme perfume: wnba as this is a little sweet, much prefer the original.
Olay eye cream: wnba as this just didn't do anything for me.
No7 toner: wba as this is the best toner on the market for me.
Nail polish remover: wba as this si a great remover.

 Laura Mercier lip velvet: wnba as these dry out way too quickly for my liking.
Essence waterproof mascara: wba as this is a great mascara.
Essence concealer: wnba as I'm allergic to this sadly.
No7 palette: Wnba as these are just too powdery. I only used a couple of the eyeshadows and won't use any of the others.

The Balm apples lip & cheek stain: wnba as not overly impressed. 
Rimmel scandal eyes eyeshadow chubby stick : wnba as this dried out quickly. 
 Maybeline fit me concealer: wnba as I'm allergic to this and stung like crazy. 
Nars highlighter: Wnba as too expensive but it is lovely. 
17 Instant glow: wnba as too glittery or me. 
Elf lash & brow gel: wba as it does the job. 
Essence mascara: wnba as this stung my eye but it did give lovely lashes. 
Elf eyeshadow palette: wnba as way too powdery for me
 
T-Zone bb cream: WNBA  for 3 reasons, it stung my face, it was too runny and I needed to put on 3 layers to know it was there.
No7 BB cream: wba and I always will as this is the best bb cream on the market (for me anyway hehe) I already have a back up but am using up a few other foundations and bb creams up before i can get onto that sexy beast
Maybeline affinity whatever the heck its called (LMAO): wnba as this is just coloured water.
Bourgois 10 Hour sleep effect foundation: WNBA as im just binning this. Its very very runny, no coverage in the slightest and the shade is way too pale even at my palest. Not the worst foundation but not the best either.
17 stay in place concealer: Wba nonly for the fact that when it works it works really well. I can only wear it with particular foundations/bb creams and it can be a bit irritating to my eyes. I would not recommend if you have really bad sensitive eyes.
Bourjois powder: wba when I have finished all my other powders lol. Its a nice powder but doesn't have the longevity I would have liked.



17 bb cream: Wba as this was so light & creamy, gave a beautiful glow to the skin. Love it.
Bodyshop Vit C serum: Wba as this is a beautiful primer and left my skin silky soft.
Yankee tart lemon lavender: Wba as this was a stunning scent and lasted a long time.
Elf Mineral glosses: Wba a these were lovely not too sticky and lasted a while.
Just remember that life i short, enjoy it and love one another

Until the next time, 
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.