Saturday 20 September 2014

Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss in Coral Delight & True Love




 Hello lovely ladies,
how are you doing? I hope you are all well and loving the gorgeous weather we are having lately? I know I am.
I am going to be doing  a quick review on Essence triple x lip glosses that are now available in Wilko's online here and in store for £2.30 each.The shades I have for review are number 2 coral delight in the log lasting formula and number 15 True love in the triple x shine formula.
Coral delight is a gorgeous coral with a lovely pigmented formula that contains small glitter particles, however, the glitter does not show up too much on the lips which I am extremely grateful for. There isn't an overly strong scent if any which sometimes, can be a good thing. Sadly, it doesn't last as long as I would have liked but for £2.30 I can't really complain.
True love is a beautiful raspberry shade which is sheer and  I don't mind that at all, though strangely enough, it is extremely pigmented on the lips. The shine really does make your lips stand out more than normal so, if you don't want your lips to shine like the stars, then this is definately not for you.
Have you tried any essence products lately? What do you think of them and do you have a favourite?
That is it for this review and I will see you again soon.
I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Until the next time, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Ta ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxx





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12888445/?claim=hf3g5pf9hfm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.