Monday 22 September 2014

Meet my gorgeous Shih Tzu "Bubbles"

Hello lovelies,
I hope you are all well and feeling OK?
I am not sure whether you would be interested in this sort of post but I thought I would introduce you to my gorgeous little Bubbles. She is a Shih Tzu and is now 12 weeks old, she has literally had her first day out today after not being able to leave the house because of her first & second injections. She was such a brave little lass and didn't really flinch on the second needle but was more interested in the treat that the nurse had lol.
She is only small and easily get's lost in tall grass and is completely in love with any and all of my shoes. 
The little jumper that she is wearing was given to her as a present by a friend but can be purchased on Amazon here and Bubbles absolutely loves it.
Let me know if you would like to see Bubbles out and about on her adventure's and I will start a series of her  growing up. 











 I guess it is that time of day where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

 Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.