Monday 1 September 2014

FOTD Featuring Urban Decay Roller Girl Palette

Hello ladies.
How is everyone today?
 I hope that you are all well?
How beautiful is it to see the sun shining? It has certainly lifted my spirits and I am looking forward to any challenges that face me over the next few months.

Today's post is going to be about the beautiful palette Urban Decays Roller Girl and Oh MY, what a palette it is. Just beautiful.


I have used the eyeshadows to do a beautiful daytime and night time look but I haven't use the lip gloss as I am sadly allergic to the lip plumping lip glosses.





As you can see, this palette is just stunning and it creates some beautiful looks. It has made me want more of the Urban Decay palettes to add to my collection. What would you recommend?  Do you have the Roller Girl palette or any other UD palettes? What do you think about them?

That is it for now, don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Jut remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.