Wednesday 24 September 2014

Boots, Superdrug and Wilko's nail haul


Hello lovelies, I hope you are all well.

I have recently been enjoying painting my nails a lot more than I usually do. I am that lass who is very lazy with my nails, I usually like a 2 coat job that dries extremely quickly, put on a top coat and then I'm good to go. I usually leave it then for a few days before I take the polish off and I don't repaint them for a week or so. 
However, I am really loving the Autumn shades and darker shades of late, which means I am painting my nails every day. I am enjoying it more than my make up which is a big deal for me.
You will be seeing a good few nail purchases over the coming weeks from the past month and I also have 2  more hauls that are yet to arrive.
 I am on the search for the perfect red/black, purple and burgundy/wine nail polish and these are my latest purchases to check out. Though I have not had a chance to try them as yet, I will be doing in the next couple of weeks as I have a good few to test out :D
So, on with what I purchased for today:
They are Collection 60 seconds hot looks in the shade 
61 Twilight which I managed to get for 50p, Little Mix by Collection in the shade Perrie's Collection and Barry m in the shade 115 in red black.



What do you think? Have you tried these polishes before and what are your thoughts? Do you have any recommendations?
I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye.
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.