Thursday 21 May 2015

Nelsons Pure & Clear moisturiser

Hello my lovelies, 
how are you? I hope you are all well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on Nelsons' pure & clear moisturiser available here for £7.40. Sadly, I really couldn't use all of the moisturiser in the bottle as it started to irritate my skin but what I can say is that it dried out my skin, broke me out in a rash the first time I used it though I wasn't sure if it was this so I continued to use it. I have extremely difficult skin to cater for anyway so it could work for you.


I guess it is that time where I say goodbye. 
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.