Sunday 3 May 2015

Boots & TK Maxx Haul Featuring Illamasqua


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

I thought I would share with you a recent trip to the next town over. I visited the Boots first and found a fair few items that I will put away for Christmas. I know, I know...Christmas shopping already but when you think of how expensive Christmas is, it isn't such a bad idea to start early. I love making up little hampers for female relatives & friends and theses perfumes are perfect for that.When the prices start at 75p and the most expensive was £2.50, you really can't go wrong.
I also purchased a mini Umberto Giovanni hairspray for 30p, perfect for taking with me when I go on holiday in May. Also bought Batiste dry shampoo for red hair for £1 each, normally £3.99 each. I also got 2x VO5 shampoo and 1 conditioner for 50p each normally £3.99 each. Bargain.


In TK Maxx I found some of my favourite brand Illamasqua nail polish for £3.99 and 1 for £4.99, I just couldn't pass up these pretties. I bought Faux Pas, Ouija, Poke, Viridian and Voke. Stunning. When you think that these polishes are £14.50 to £15, I think I have saved a small fortune.


Have you tried any of the Illamasqua nail polishes? What are you thoughts and are there any that you would recommend? It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.