Friday 29 May 2015

Fragrance Direct Haul featuring Revlon, Famous, Essie, Rimmel Sally Hasen & W7

Hello my lovelies,
how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share with you a very quick Fragrance Direct haul. I think it is becoming a tad obvious that I am a bit of a fan of Fragrance Direct, you can certainly get a bargain or 6 for alot less money than you would normally pay, I am all for that. 
The prices are good, the parcels are well packaged and delivery is always fast. Anyway, onto the pretties I have purchased:



Have you tried Fragrance Direct? What are your thoughts? Is there any items that you would recommend?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta now
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.