Monday 11 May 2015

No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner Review

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the No7 Soft & Gentle toner; I love this, it is just fantastic. I use this every day and night and it does exactly what it says on the bottle. It really is gentle on the skin, most toners dry out my skin to the point of t being painful but this hydrates and soothes my skin when it is feeling sensitive. This toner removes any and all traces of make up and daily grime that builds up over the day or night time. It costs £8 but I only buy it when Boots have the No7 vouchers available, I think you know the ones? £5 off skincare and £3 off make up? They then make this toner an amazing £3 and I stock up when the vouchers are available.  If you would like to try this toner for yourself, it is on the 3for2 offer atm and it is available here.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxxx






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.