Thursday 7 May 2015

Mini Fragrance Direct Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well with all of this terrible weather we are having? It's driving me nuts.

I thought I would share a recent online purchase from Fragrance Direct. Fragrance Direct is a budget friendly online shop that has a wide variety of beauty products from make up to skincare to perfume to nail polish at fantastic prices.
The Essie nail polish is Parka Perfect and is available here. A lovely pale grey colour and is beautiful with a glitter topcoat.


NYC polishes were 50p each and are the shades Chinatown, Big City Dazzle and Battery Park Purple and are available here. I haven't had a chance to try these yet though I do like NYC and I am looking forward to trying these.


Orly nail polishes are £1.99 and I bought Pink Chocolate, Snowcone and Basket Case. I have tried the Snowcone and I love it but more on that in a future NOTD. I do love Orly nail polishes and have yet to find 1 that I don't like. YOu can buy these here

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.