Monday 25 May 2015

Superdrug Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are well?

I thought I would share with you are quick Superdrug haul that I needed for a future £10 face challenge. I do love my high end make up but lately, I have been a little disappointed in a fair few higher end items and loving more budget friendly make up items and it gave me an idea:- Can you really do a full face of make up for £20 and then I thought, wait a minute, how about a £10 full face of make up? That is crazy really when you think that you can spend £10 on just a lipliner. I do actually think it is posible and hope to prove it after starting with a £20 in the not too distant future.

The Beauty UK CC cream was on offer for £5, MUA blusher £1, MUR Revolution The one concealer £3 and Revolution stick concealer £1. Not too shabby on the price point but are they actually any good? I am currently trying out these make up bits and there will be a review in future weeks. And to be expected, there are hit & misses and 1 or 2 surprises but that is for a future post but for now, just eye up those little tinkers and wonder what I think of them :D I am also in the process of investing in more budget make up and testing out more of them, so expect more hauls too.  This partciluar challenge has excited me more than I thought it would. 
Do you like budget make up or are you a luxury brand lass?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remmber that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.