Saturday 16 May 2015

FOTD: Urban Decay elf 17 No7 MAC Benefit Matural Collection & MUR

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope youa re all doing OK?

What a crazy week for weather we are having, I don't know whether to wear a winter coat or not and I don't know about you? I just want the sun, please bring back the sun.
Anyhoo, onto what a FOTD featuring a fair few sexy numbers lol. I will do mini reviews on each product and how they held up throughout the day.
Urban Decay Naked: I love everything about this palette, the packaging (though it can collect alot of bits & bobs), the eyeshadow themselves are phenomenal, last all day without primer and just wow me. UD make THE best shadows on the block. 5/5
Elf mineral foundation shade light: Though this is no longer available in the UK, I have to review it as I have now used it up and I love it. I hope to be able to find it again. This is, in my opinion, the best mineral foundation out there. I love it. It covers any imperfections without being cakey, it does not dry out the skin and leaves me with a flawless finish. It lasts all day on me whether I use a primer or  not. 5/5
Natural Collection water guard mascara brown/black: LOVE LOVE LOVE this and there will be a full on review of this in the not too distant future. Phenomenal wear time on this baby, just love it. 5/5
Seventeen phwoar paint: This little number is pretty damn good, does not completely correct my under eye circles but with a under eye highlighter, this works well at disguising them. I do like this more than the Bobbie Brown correcter which speaks volumes. I do find that it creases slightly after 3 or 4 hours and then starts to fade at the 5 hour mark. 3/5
No7 concealer in light: I bought this in 3for2 offer that Boots were having and wasn't sure what to get, so bought this as the final thing and I am glad I did. I am so surprised at just how creamy this is. It conceals really well and lasts all day without fading. Love it. Again this creases slightly but nothing that a quick spray of a setting spray or face mist can't handle. It lasts a fair few hours but does fade at the 5 to 6 hour mark 4/5
Revolution: Now I have to say I was a tad dubious when I bought this but I really wanted to try it and I am seriously glad I did as it really is a nice hydrating concealer. The only drawback to this is that the outer ring (the moisturising balm) is too thick and you really have to use a fair amount to get to the concealer. Seriously hydrating though. Now this does not last very long if you don't set it with a under eye powder, only lasting a couple hours without setting and up to 5 hours with. 2.5/5
Benefit Benetint: I have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with Benefit as I find the majority of the make up is drugstore make up and the packaging is where the money is spent. For me, it is a rarity that I love any of their products and when I do, it stays with me always. Benetint is 1 of those products for a no make up make up look for me. I just love this. This little beauty lasts all day and gives a lovely subtle glow and hint of colour to the cheeks and lips. lasts all day. 5/5
MAC skin base: As a primer it doesn't make my make up last any longer, however, it does give an extra boost of hydration when my skin needs it. I do like it but I won't be buying the full size as, at £21, I think there are cheaper primers that do a similar job. 2/5

I do love to do mini reviews, especially on products that don't get shown much love or are just forgotten about. Have you tried any of the products I have used? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear form you.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.