Monday 18 May 2015

THE cutest NOTD you will ever see featuring OPI I brake for manicures & a Bubbles



Hello my lovelies, how are  you?
I hope that everything is OK with you and you are enjoying the Spring weather we are having though I don't know how long it will last.

Anyhoo, onto THE cutest NOTD you are ever going to see lol. My lovely little Shihtzu is a cheeky little minx and decided right at the time when I needed to take picture's of the polish that she wanted to join in too and have some extra play time. So, I let her join in :D
This particular NOTD is of OPI I brake for manicure's, I do like it but I have much lovelier darker shades. I am not sure how to describe the colour other than a more brown version of an aubergine or as a very dirty puddle. Not exactly selling it here am I? oops I really do like it but it isn't in my top 10, probably not my top 50 either but it is definately a "nice" shade. 
It was opaque in 2 coats, was a nice creamy formula, didn't streak and lasted on my nails without chipping or peeling for 2 days. I just don't know why I can't like it more as it does look lovely on, I just can't quite put my finger on why it doesn't wow me. 2/5





Have you tried I brake for manicure's? What are your thoughts on it? I would love to hear from you and look forward to hearing your recommendations.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.