Tuesday 5 May 2015

NOTD: Barry M Nail Paint Countess

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well.

I thought I would share a quick NOTD featuring Barry M's Countess available here for £3.99. Countess is a stunning brown/burgandy and is just breath-taking. I absolutely adore how the sun catches the glitter and how the light bounces off the polish to catch your eyes. I love wearing this polish anytime of the year even though it is a darker shade, the glitter reflects the light o well that you don't even mind that it is dark.
This beauty was almost opaque in 1 coat though I did apply 2. The brush is flat and wide with no loose bristles. I absolutely adore Barry M nail paints and highly recommend them. 
Have you tried Barry M nail paints? What are your thoughts on them and are there any that you would not recommend?





It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.