Tuesday 19 May 2015

Superdrug, Bodycare & Poundworld Haul


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling and doing OK?

I thought I would share with you are very quick mini haul that I bought a couple of weeks back but forgot to put up. Doh. 
I have to say that I do have a bit of an addiction with make up & nail polish and sometimes I impulse buy to make me feel a little bit better. However, I don't exactly have the kind of budget that allows me to do that so I save up pennies where I can and sell on things too to help with my weakness. Though this does allow me to buy some seriously beautiful higher end products that will be coming up in the not too distant future. Anyway, enough of my shortcomings and onto some pretties that I allowed myself to buy for an upcoming budget series.



Have you been being a little naughty when it comes to shopping? Have you bought anything that you regret purchasing? I would love to hear from you and look forward to hearing from you.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
TaTa for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.