Friday 1 May 2015

No7 Eyeshadow Base Review




 Hello ladies,
I hope you are all well?
I don't know about you, but I am seriously sick of our weather.  It is driving me mad, it was even hail stoning the other day :(   Not good.
Anyway, I will try and cheer you up with a review of the N07 eyeshadow base. I bought it from boots for £7 after it was recommend to me from a lady I know. It is available on the Boots website here and is currently in their 3 for 2 offer.
I must admit that i seriously love this eye base. It cancels out any redness or small veins, prevents any eyeshadow creasing and my eyeshadow does NOT budge when i have this on. I freaking love it.




The base is almost a Salmon/peachy shade and blends in smoothly. I use my finger and it is extremely easy. While this is setting, i usually put on a little blusher and then i am ready to put on my eyeshadow. So lets get to the Crux of it, would i buy this again? Hell yes and I already have 1 as a back up.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and look forward to seeing you in the next one. Be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.