Saturday 9 May 2015

MAC Club Dupe Featuring MUA

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well.

I thought I would share with you one of my most favourite dupes for a MAC eyeshadow that I have been adoring for a fair few years now: Club. I just love it. The dupe is £1 compared to MAC's £10 for pan form or £13 in the black packaging. Not too shabby if you ask me.
The MUA dupe is shade 12 pearl, it is not 100% but my word it is the closest I have ever come across to one of my all time favourites. 
The MUA eyeshadow is so unbelievably pigmented, buttery soft, super easy to blend and I just love it and for £1, it makes me think, how in hell are MUA doing it? I am super impressed.

How about you? Have you tried any of the MUA single eyeshadows and what are your thoughts? Do you have any dupes? I would love to hear from you.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.