Monday 20 October 2014

A Cheeky Essence Haul

Hello lovely ladies,
How are you all? 
I hope you are well and happy?
I thought I would share with a cheeky little Essence haul with you. I am finding myself falling in love with this brand, it is a budget brand that has some lovely quality products in their line. 
I have a good few of their lipsticks, lip glosses, nail polishes, blushers and eyeshadows. I have to say that I very happy with everything that I have purchased, all but 1 thing but I will get into that in another post.
As you can see from the picture's that I recently purchased 2 more nail polishes in the shades 21 get the party started and 190. They are just beautiful and at £1.60 each, how could you pass them up?
I have cheated a little with the 2 quads as I have had them for a few weeks now but really wanted to share them with you as they are just blooming brilliant. They are shades 05 & 07 and they cost £3 each, how amazing is that? I highly recommend Essence products and for the price, you could buy the whole line and not have your bank manager shouting at you lol.
If you want to try Essence products for yourself, they are available on the Wilkoes website here
Have you tried Essence?
What do you think of their products?








I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

TaTa for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.