Sunday 26 October 2014

NOTD: Barry M Almond and Essence Glitter Jewel in Glitz & Glam


Hello lovelies, 
I hope you are all well and not too disheartened with the weather today. Although I love it when the leaves turn orange, golden and brown, I am not a fan of  the cold and heavy rain that we get but hey ho, it just means we are getting closer to Christmas. Woop woop.
Anyway, I though I would share with you the nails that I am currently sporting at the minute: Barry M in the shade Almond and you can get that here and Barry M have an offer on where if  you spend £7 you get a mascara free. Not too shabby. 
I have on top Essence effects nail polish in the shade Glitz & Glam and you can get that here
As you will be able to see from the picture's the effect is just gorgeous and I love it. How do you feel about glitter effects?
 How do you do your nails?





I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another. 


TaTa for now.


 Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.