Thursday 30 October 2014

Naked Nail Polish Set

Hello lovelies, 
how are you all? I hope you are keeping well.

I am going to be doing a quick fire review of the Urban Decay nail polish set, only because I have had it for nearly a year and I think it is about time I did. 
In all fairness, I am extremely fussy on my nail polishes and if I don't like them on first use, they don't stay around for more than 3 tries let alone make it to the year mark. 
Polishes for me need to be opaque in maximum 2 coats, no faffing about with any more than that thank you very much. The brush has to be wide enough for maximum 3 strokes, the formula can not be thin, gloopy or sheer and has to be fast drying. I find it extremely annoying if they do any of that.
It should tell you what I think of these gorgeous beauties when I still have them just shy of a year after getting them. 
I have tried each and every single 1 of these over and over and you will see them in NOTD posts in the future and I hope you like them as much as I do.
Before this set, I had not used any of the UD polishes and was very wary though I am not disappointed in the quality. The brush is the perfect size for the 3 sweep technique. The formula is almost opaque in 1 coat and can be left at 1 coat at a push. 
They are stunning on there own or teamed with other polishes though some just don't need to as they stand on their own merits beautifully.
How about you? Have you tried any UD nail polishes? 
Are there any that you would recommend?


I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember than life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.