Friday 24 October 2014

MAC Strobe Cream Review

 Hello you lovely ladies,
I hope you are all keeping well and getting ready for some spooky fun on Halloween. I know I am.
I sometimes find that my skin looks a little dull and needs a little "help" to look vaguely human. I liquid highlighter can help in these sad days. 
I have the MAC strobe cream and find it a little too metallic when used on its own but I do like it mixed in with my foundation or BB cream.
It does give a lovely glow but I have to admit that it is not my favourite version of the liquid highlighters and certainly not the cheapest.
Am I happy that I have tried this? Definitely, it is good to try new things as that way you find out whether you like it or not and seriously, what have you got to lose?
Would I repurchase? In a word, no. It really is not my what I was hoping for as  I much prefer the subtle glow which this does not give even with the tiniest amount mixed in with a BB cream or foundation.
How about you, have you tried the strobe cream? 
What are your thoughts?







I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

TaTa for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.