Monday 6 October 2014

NOTD: Nails Inc Big Apple Red

Hello my lovelies,
how are you doing? I hope you are all feeling well?

I thought I would share with you another NOTD featuring Nails Inc Big Red Apple which I received from a lovely lady in a swap that I recently did.
It is a lovely cherry red colour and is opaque in 2 coats. I do like Nails Inc polishes though I don't think some of them are that special. I am personally not a fan of bright reds though I do like this for Christmas time and is probably the only time I would wear it. However, it would be nice for the Spring/Summer months if you like bright nail polish.
How about you? How do you feel about red nail polish? 
Do you like Nails inc and if so, what is your favourite shades? I would love to hear from you.





I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.