Wednesday 22 October 2014

Sally Hansen Colour Quick Nail Polish Pen

Hello lovelies,
how are you all doing? I hope you are keeping well.

This is going to be a very quick review on the Sally Hansen Colour quick nail pen in the shade Stone. It is almost opaque in 1 coat but it definately needs 2 although if you are in a rush, you could just about get away with it. Just.
 I don't like the brush, it splays way too wide and if not careful, it will put the polish on your fingers. Not a great look.
It is a very basic colour and would be lovely as part of nail art or with a top coat of glitter. it drys quickly which is a good thing but it did chip quite quickly for me.
 I don't know if I would like it as a regular nail polish though it is good to pop in your bag for quick touch ups.
Have you tried 1 of these nail pens? What do you think of the concept?









It is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, love 1 another and be good.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.