Saturday 18 October 2014

OPI Nail Envy Review

Hello lovelies,
how are you? I hope you are all keeping well.
I thought I would share my thoughts on the OPI Nail Envy. 
As you can see from the pics, I have been trying this for a good while now.
How it works:
Day 1:Put 2 coats on your nails on 
Day 3:1 coat on , 
Day 5:1 coat on
Day 7: remove  . 
Day 8: Put 2 coats on, 
Day 10:1 coat on . 
Day 12 1 coat on 
Day 14: then remove. 
Your nails should be as strong as an Ox.
Does it work? 
Sort of. 
I tried it as above and I didn't see that much difference to my nails. I tried it again the month after just in case I didn't use it right but again, no change in my nails. I tried it in total 4 times as above over the past 4 months but to no joy, it just didn't work the way I hoped it would.
So, for me, I have tried it as a base coat and it seems to work OK as that and will continue to do so for now as it does keep my nails protected.
How about you? 
Have you tried the nail envy? Am I using it wrong? Please let me know if so, I would love to know where I am going wrong.



It is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Until the next time, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.


Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.