Thursday 16 October 2014

Revolution Salvation Palette

Hello lovelies,
how are you all doing?
I hope the weather isn't getting you down too much.

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on Make up Revolution's palette "Run Boy Run". This packaging is a sleek,  black plastic that feels quite sturdy, none of your cardboard nonsense here.
The eyeshadows are lovely and soft, super pigmented and last a good while when used with eyeshadow primer thought they do last a while on their own with no creasing.
At £4, I would highly recommend this palette as I find that it to be as good as, if not better, than some of the higher end palettes out there. 
I absolutely love the matte eyeshadows in this palette, they are alot more pigmented than I thought they would be as, to be fair, all companies struggle to get a decent pigmented matte eyeshadow, so for £6, this little bugger is worth it just for that price tag alone in my opinion. 
Because of this particular palette, (and some of their singles too), I am definitely going to purchase the Iconic palettes when I am next in Superdrug, I really want to have a good old fashioned swatch fest with these bad boys.
If you are interested in trying out this palette, or any of the other beauties, then you can purchase them here.
Have you tried anything from MUR?
Are there any products that you would recimmend me trying?













I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enujoy it and love one another.

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.