Tuesday 14 October 2014

NOTD: Revlon Parfumerie in Autumn spice & Illamasqua Spartan

Hello my lovelies,
how are you all doing? I hoe you are all keeping well?

Oh my, have I got something a little special for you in my NOTD today. Just absolutely breath taking. 
I am wearing Revlon Autumn Spice Parfumerie with Illamasqua's Sparton on my ring finger.with Barry M's matte top coat. I have to say  what a stunning pair they make and  I  am just loving this combination. The scent coming from the Revlon nail polish is just beautiful and reminds me of  cinnamon cakes, mulled wine, all things christmasy. 
I told you it was a amazing. I highly recomend both of these polishes and Oh My, I can't wait to see what the rest of the Revlong Parfumerie range is like. How exciting.



Well, it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that lie is short, enjy it and have fun.

TATA for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.