Friday 10 October 2014

NOTD: Ciate Paint Pot Wait Til Dark

Hello my lovelies,
how are you? 
I hope you are keeping well and not minding the cold too much.

I thought I would share with you another nails of the day featuring Ciate paint pot in the shade Wait til dark. 
 I am currently loving dark nail polish and this beauty is right up my alley, it has a duo chrome effect, it can be seen as purple & brown and gives a beautiful finish. The polish was opaque in 2 coats and dried pretty quickly. I am still a little unsure on the lasting abilities of it because of the top coat I have been using. I can't say if it is that that makes it chip the day after but that suits me fine as I like to change up my polish  quite regular as I get bored very easily. Though I will try it with another top coat when it arrives and I will update as to whether it lasts longer with that.
How about you? 
How do you feel about Ciate polishes? Do you love them? I would love to hear from you.





I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.


Tat Ta for now


Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.