Wednesday 8 October 2014

MAC Brooke Sheilds Collection


Hello lovelies,
how are you all doing/ I hope you are keeping well?
I recently went into my local MAC store to take a look at the Brooke Shields collection and WOW! it really is stunning. I did not purchase anything form this collection though what I did get will be in a future post. I did have fun swatching the collection and thought I would share it with you in case you was humming and arring about purchasing anything from the collection. SO here goes lovelies, feast your eyes on this little lot. Enjoy xxxxxxxxxxx




















I am sad to say that it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that lie is short, enjoy it and have fun.

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.