Thursday 30 October 2014

October Empties

Hello my lovelies, how are  you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

I thought I would share with you my loves and loathes in my October empties post, it might give you an idea of what the product is like.



 Kleenex eye make up removers, love them .
Wilkos facial wipes: love em and for 50p, knock out.


 Bodyshop honey bodybutter: I haven't quite finished this as I just can't bring myself to finish it, I don't know what it is about it but i don't like it.
Avon SSS body oil: wnba as they pay other companies to test on animals.
Bodyshop hand sanitiser, love love love
Espa hydration silk: wnba as it was rubbish.
Lovedose body lotion: wba as this is great if you don't suffer form eczema.
Caudalie hand lotion: wnba as it is just OK nothing special.

 Boots hairspray: wnba as it just didn't hold my hair that well.
Got2b glued hairspray: wba as this was literally like glue and kept my hair in place even in Blackpool lol
Lush dry shampoo: wnba as it is terrible a a dry shampoo but great for use as a shake n vac lol
Loreal shampoo sample: wba as this is nice.
Boots provitamin shampooL wba as this is fantastic and my hair was lovely after using it.
Boots provitamin conditioner: wba as above.
Philip Kinglsey dry shampoo: wba as it is a good dry shampoo.
Free shape conditioner: wnba as it did nothing for my hair.

 
Soft & gentle deodorant: wba as I love this, keeps me dry and smells nice to boot.
Wilkos cotton pads: wba as I love these.
Imperial leather bubble bath: wba as this is just lovely and doesn't irritate my eczema.
Wilkos face wipes: wba as I use these to clean swatches.
Avon Naturals room & linen spray: wnba as they pay outside companies to test on animals.
Soap & glory flake away:wnba as this is just a meh scrub or me.
Nivea talc: wba as I love love love talc after a bath 



 
Boots essentials cucumber toner: wba as this is my go to toner and is good for sensitive skin.
Aveeno brightening eye cream: wba as this was a nice eye cream though it didn't brighten my eyes.
Origins foaming face wash: wba as this is just freaking gorgeous.
E.S.A facial silk: wnba as it did nothing or my skin whatsoever.
Olay essentials a touch of sun moisturiser: wba as this gave my skin a lovely glow and kept my skin moisturised to boot.
Avon planet spa facial oil: wnba as Avon pay outside companies to test on animals. 

It is that time where I say goodbye. 
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another. 

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.