Tuesday 28 October 2014

Primark Matte Lipsticks

Hello lovely ladies,
How are  you? I hope you are keeping well?

I have a quickfire review of the Primark Matte lipsticks for you. 
Even though they don't have shade names, that doesn't matter too much as they have a clear part of the casing with the colour of the lipstick in there so you know which 1 you are pulling out.
I don't mind the packaging though weirdly enough, I much prefer the cheaper lipstick packaging as it looks sleeker to my mind but that is just my taste.
The formula is nice but they are NOT matte,  not even in the slightest. The 1 on the immediate left is more satin in formula and is a bright pink, the middle lipstick is a lovely baby pink and also satin in formula but the 1 that I am most disappointed in is the nude lipstick on the far right. Why? 
What matte lipstick do you know that has glitter particles in them and also transfers to the lips? They are only small but I am sorry, to my mind, matte lipsticks should NOT have glitter in them. If there was no glitter in this lipstick, it would be amont my favourite lipsticks as it really is a gorgeous nude, creamy and long lasting too. I am gutted on the formula but hope that Primark will rectiy this at some point in the future.
Have you tried these lipsticks? What do you think? Do you recommend them? Have you tried anything else form teh Primark make up range?





I guess that it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

TATA for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.