Thursday 5 February 2015

Art Deco Eyeshadow Review with Swatches

Hello lovelies,
how are you? I hope you are all well.
How exciting, we are in February already, which means SPRING!!!! I can hardly wait, all that lovely sunshine coming our way.
In the January sales last year, I found some eyeshadows in the Debenhams sale for literally a couple of pounds and I don't know about you, but I love a good bargain and the idea of a new brand of make up to try just got my adrenaline pumping like crazy.
ARTDECO is a relatively new brand to Debenhams (available here) and when I saw them, I could  not resist the gorgeous shades form the matte range and have since bought more and 2 palettes to put the raw sexiness in there.
I think you will get teh idea that I LOVE these bad boys, they are just seriously amazing. When they arrived, I was so shocked at just how small they were but when I swatched them I was so amazed at just how pigmented they were, you really don't need a heck of alot to create a beautiful look. 
They are so buttery soft and I find them to be THE best eyeshadows on the market, and that is saying something. I love them over all of my other eyeshadows and I have quite a collection I can tell you. I really can't recommend them highly enough.






It is that time where I have to say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.