Friday 27 February 2015

NOTD: Orly Fowl Play

Hello my lovelies, 
how are you? 
I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share with you my NOTD featuring Orly's Fowl Play. I blooming love this beauty. So much so that I have gone out and purchased it again. I love it that much. Anyway, why do I love it so much? Just look at it lol, it is stunning. No, seriously, the formula is fantastic, literally opaque in 1 coat and that is hard on my nails. It didn't chip for 3 days straight on me, and trust me, my nails are a nightmare to keep nail polish on and 3 days is phenomenal. I highly recommend this beauty.


It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
 XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.