Friday 13 February 2015

NOTD: Essence Colour & Go and Sparkling Sands

Hello my lovelies, 
how are you? I hope you are all well.

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a nail polish from a relatively new brand to the UK: Essence Colour & Go  Sparkling sands. 
This really is a lovely nail polish, especially as it only costs £1.60 (available here). This is opaque in 2 coats and lasted 4 days without chipping. I can't recommend this nail polish highly enough. I love it. Have you tried any Essence nail polishes? Are there any that you think I should try?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.