Wednesday 11 February 2015

Make Up Revolution Run Boy Run Palette

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all ok.

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Revolution Salvation Palette in Run Boy Run (Available here.) This palette costs just £6 and you get 18 eyeshadows. I know, that is just plain crazy. It works out at 0.34p per eyeshadow. I know right? Insane.
The thing is, for £6 you don't expect too much to be fair and just hope for something to work with but these will blow your mind. Because of this particular palette, I now have 2 and WILL be buying so many more. Why? I will tell you why. These eyeshadows outdo some of my other eyeshadow palettes including New Cid and and Estee Lauder palette I have. 
These shadows are super pigmented, buttery soft, blend beautifully and they last amazingly well with eye primer. I just love love love these palettes. I highly recommend this palette to anyone and everyone and look forward to trying out more of the Revolution make up line.
Have you tried any of their palettes? What do you think of them and are there any you would recommend?



pigmentation: BAM

DOUBLE BAM

AND TRIPLE BAM

As you can tell, I love those mattes
It is that time where I have to say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.