Thursday 19 February 2015

What I got for Valentines day.

Hello my lovelies, 
how are you? I Hope you are well?

I thought I would share with you what I received on Valentines day, something that I have literally been drooling over for nigh on 6 years. I have been driving the poor ladies on the Urban Decay counter in Liverpool and Warrington crazy with my swatching of this palette, I just could not decide whether I wanted it or not. Sad huh? Anyway, thankfully the decision was taken out of my hands when my other half decided enough was enough and put this little beauty in my hands and boy, was I a very happy little bunny. Who needs chocolate (which I also got lol) or flowers? Give your make up addicted lass and make up palette :D
I have used this beauty everyday since receiving it and am I in love? Not 100%, only because that pure unadulterated lust-fest goes to the naked 3 palette (serious hotness there I can tell you) but it really is a very close 99% in the love race hehe.
Do you have this palette? Or any of the other sexy Urban Decay naked trilogy palettes? Which is your favourite, if you can choose just 1?


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.