Monday 23 February 2015

Make Up Revolution Matte Single Eyeshadow Review and Swatches

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on Make up Revolution@s matte eyeshadow collection. These beauties are available for £1 each or you can buy 6 for £5 on the Revolution website here.
As you can see from the picture that these are super pigmented, I mean scarily pigmented when you consider that these are £1 each. They are buttery soft and wonderfully easy to blend, they make a fair few stunning daytime looks and they can be taken into a the evening with a smokey eye. Love them so much that I hope that they bring out more shades in the future for me to buy. I love matte eyeshadows they are my top favourite eyeshadow finish with pearl and satin coming in a close 2nd and 3rd.
I highly recommend these if you love matte eyeshadows and even the blue, which for me was scary, is stunning used to shade my bottom lash line. Love it. Yet another win for Make up Revolution. Get in.
Have you tried MUR single eyeshadows? Are there any that you think I should try or avoid? I would love to hear from you.

It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.