Saturday 7 February 2015

Charity shop and Boots Haul

Hello lovelies, how are you all?
I hope you are all OK?
I recently went into the next town over to have a look in the charity shops there, the Pound shops Boots too as I don't have them in the village where I live. 
I just love charity shops, you can find some lovely little bargains for some seriously small change and you are doing something nice for a charity too.  
Though I only had a small budget for this but I thought I would have a look around to see if there was anything beauty related.
Do you like visiting the charity shops? What bargains have you found lately?






I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time
Ta Ta for now
Luscious Lass
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.