Wednesday 25 February 2015

February Empties


 Hello my lovelies, 
how are you? I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share with you my February favourites in this post and share with you my thoughts on each item, whether I would buy them again or not. SO on with the show so to speak.

 No7 Gentle toner: Wba as this is now my go to toner, I just love it.
Loreal code jeaunesse serum: Wba as this helped to moisturise my skin and I just loved how soft my skin was after I used this.
Lacura Night cream: Wba as this was just fantastic. It hydrated and moisturised like nothing else I have tried, a defo repurchase for me.
Lacura day cream: Wba though I didn't love this as much as the night cream, this was still lovely and moisturising.
Poundland argon oil night serum: Wnba even though this is my second bottle, I just couldn't make my mind up and to be fair, I still can't so probably would not buy again for that very reason.

 Wilko deoderant: Wba as this did the job and was inexpensive.
Eucerine dry skin cream: Wba if on offer as this is very very expensive. Having said that, I do think it is worth the hefty price tag as it did not irritate my flare up of eczema, same for my little girl.
Avon sss hand cream: Wnba as  it was not great and left my hands greasy even though my hands were dry.
Superdrug Vit E hot cloth cleanser: Wba and I have on many occasions, I love this over the Liz Earle version (not a fan of that sadly).


 Dove shower gel: Wba as this lathers up a treat and leaves your skin feeling soft. Gorgeous.
Deep heat foam bath: Wnba as this was a waste of money. It did nothing for my painful shoulders and it did not foam up that much. I used the bottle on 2 baths. Not good.
Radox muscle therapy bubble bath: Wba as this is fab, much prefer it to the deep heat version.

Head & Shoulders scalp care: Wnba as there was no difference to my dry & irritated scalp. Not worth the money.
Trevor Sorbet Shampoo: Wnba as its just terrible and dried out my hair.
Trevor Sorbet conditioner: Wnba as this also did nothing for my hair.
Simple under-eye roll on: Wba as this refreshed my eyes when they were tired or feeling irritated.
Mountain Dew lip balm: Wba as this was lovely and tasted & smelled divine.


Tesco baby wipes: Wba as these are great for removing swatches from your hands.
Wilko face wipes: Wba as these are also good for removing swatches from your hands.
Wilko bit cotton pads: Wba as these are fantastic at removing glitter nail polish.
Kleenex eye make up wipes: Wba as these are fab, love these.
Skin therapy facial wipes: Wba as these remove make up without causing irritation, lovely and moist.



 Osiris nail polish remover: Wba as this is gentle on the nails when removing polish. Love it.
Pure candles: Wnba as these don't last long and the scent was not that strong.
Perfume sample: wnba as this was a terrible scent on me.
Diesal loverdose: wba as this was lovely and I could not get enough of it.

Maybelline colossal mascara: Wba as this is just blooming fantastic. It gives such amazing length and volume that Iwent out and bought it again the day after I first used it. LOVE
George lash extend waterproof mascara: Wnba as this is extremely wet and irritated my eyes like crazy.
Make up Revolution eye primer: Wnba as this also irritated my eyes.
Leighton Denny nail repair polish: Wba as this repaired my peeling and flimsy nails within a week. Happy with this beauty.
Bodyshop cranberry tinted lip balm: Wba as this is just stunning. There is still loads left of this  but I have to put this in the bin as I have had this for over 2 years and I don't want to risk infection. Love this to bits.

It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.