Sunday 15 February 2015

Ysl Rouge Volupte Shade 13

Hello lovelies,
how are you?
I hope you are keeping well.

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the YSL Rouge Volupte in the shade 13. It is a beautiful pink/coral nude that is so creamy soft when applied. It does not stay on all day but that does not concern me as I don't mind reapplying this beauty. There is something very special and luxurious feeling when you apply this. It is just amazing.
Sometimes, when you buy an expensive product the quality of the packaging can be a let down but not with this pretty. It is quite weighty in hand and has a satisfying click when closing the lid. The packaging is stunning and worthy of  being a part of my stash on top of my beauty desk. I love it.
At £25, it is a tad expensive and I rarely buy these, I have 3 in my collection though I don't use them everyday. For a little bit of luxury, I would say definately buy them but otherwise, stay away if you don't want to spend the kind of money you need for these. However, if you do want to try these, they are available on the Debenhams website here. Enjoy.


I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. Until the next time, remember that life is short, have fun and love one another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.