Tuesday 17 February 2015

Revlon NOTD Revlon Parfumerie Expresso & No7 Disco Ball Review

Hello my lovelies,
how are you? 
I hope you are all doing well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on 2 nail polishes in this particular NOTD: Revlon Parfumerie in Expresso and No7 in Disco Ball. 
I have to say that I have a bit of a love affair atm with the Revlon parfumerie nail polishes, I just love them. They are almost opaque in 1 coat, last ages without chipping and they just smell divine when the polish dries. At £7.99 in Boots I find them to be fairly expensive when you consider that even now, some of these beauties are still turning up in the pound shops. Saying that, Boots do have a good number of shades that haven't been found in the pound shops and I have been tempted to buy a couple of them from Boots because I know just how good they are.
No7 nail polish has been a part of a love/hate relationship I have going on with their nail polish for a good number of years now.  When No7 get the polish formula right, boy is it amazing but then they go and spoil it by putting out some that are just plain old naff, which is rather annoying as they are 1 of my favourite brands out there. I do find that their glitter polishes are 90% brilliant though so you can't go wrong with those really.
Any hoo, onto my thoughts of these particular polishes,  revlon parfumerie on its own for me is a bit dull and desperately needs a little something extra to make it stand out, hence me adding disco ball to the party and boy, what a party it creates.  I definately think these 2 work amazingly well together and I look forward to mixing and  matching these 2 beauties with other polishes from my collection.



It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.