Sunday 1 February 2015

January Empties

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on my January empties, if I think they are worth repurchasing or only fit for the bin. This month, there are a fair few items as I have had a lot that I have been putting off using up as I am not the biggest fan but was determined. So, what have I been using up this month?

Harejuku Lovers Love perfume: Wnba as this was not my favourite and ended up using as air freshener.
Colgate max white toothpaste: Wba as this is my go to toothpaste.
Nelsons Pure & Clear facial wash: Wnba as this didn't foam up the enough and I didn't feel clean after use.
Bodyshop Hand sanitiser: Wba as this is a stunning hand sanitiser, clementine is my favourite scent.
Bodyshop Vit C face spritz: Wba as this is so refreshing when you are very warm and helps to set make up too.
Kleenex eye make up remover wipes: Wba as I love how these remove even waterproof mascara and does not irritate my eyes.

Insette dry shampoo: Wba as this helped refresh my hair on day 3 and did not leave a white residue in my hair.
No7 gentle toner: Wba as this is my go to toner and I just love it.
My little star talcum powder: Wba as this does the job well.
Palmers calming facial lotion: Wba as this I use for my little girl who gets very red, dry cheeks and this works a treat without causing irritation.
Trevor Sorbet shampoo: Wnba as this dried out my hair. Not a fan.

Wilko deodorant: Wba as this did the job fine and was inexpensive.
Wilko tea tree face wash: Wnba as this irritated my skin and could only use when my skin was oily, not great. Nelsons pure & clear moisturiser: Wnba as this did not moisturise my face but I did use on my feet and was ok for that.
Radox muscle therapy bubble bath: Wba as helped with my muscle aches and pains.

Trevor Sorbet conditioner: Wnba as this did not condition my hair, left it drier than it was originally.
Bodyshop strawberry body butter: Wba as this is just divine. The scent is so strong that I don't need perfume when wearing this.
Hello Kitty toothpaste: Wba as my little girl just loves this.
Boots time delay eye cream: Wba as this is just lovely. Sinks into my skin like a dream and moisturises without any irritation.


Pure candles: Wnba as they just don't last very long and the scent isn't that strong.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for not

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.