Sunday 1 February 2015

Massive Haul featuring Primark, Boots, Superdrug & poundworld

Hello my lovelies,
how are you? I hope you are all ok?

I thought I would share with you a recent haul from Boots, Superdrug, Primark and the poundshops. I have to say that I am loving the Pound stores at the minute, they are having some fantastic brands in them lately (there will be more hauls coming soon.) 
From Boots I purchased 2x No7 Gentle toner for £3 with the No7 £5 vouchers, this is my everyday toner and I do love it. Lipcote lipstick sealer for £2 ( I have always been curious about this and I thought I would try it as it was in the clearance section). Carmex lip balm for £1 in the clearance section and Bench perfume for £9.95. Thorntons Santa & reindeer chocolate set for my little girl that was in the 70% off sale for £2.25.


Ffrolm Superdrug: 2x MUA eyeshadow palettes that were on offer for £2 each, I couldn't say no for that price could I? 2x I love make up lipsticks for £1.99 each.
From Poundland: Pantenne overnight sprays £1 each, Sally hansen nail polish £1, Fruit & nuts snack £1 and Frozen bottle £1.
Dog brush £1, Manhatten matte lip gloss & nail polish £1 for both, Rimmel nail polish £1 each and Sally Hansen Nail polish £1.
From Primark: slippers £2, hat £1.
Shoes £2.50 each.
Primark: Vests £2.50, gloves 50p and hat 50p.

Primark: Dress £5
Primark: Pyjama bottoms £3
Primark: Childrens top £2
Poundworld: Johnson baby shampoo, I use this to clean my make up brusher £1.
I must say that I do love a really good bargain and I think I have definately got some beauties. Have you found any great bargains of late? I would love to hear from you.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and lvoe one another.

Until the next time
Ta Ta for now

Lucious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.