Monday 16 February 2015

Nightly lip care featuring Lush & Maybelline

Hello my lovelies,
How are you? I hope you are all well?

I thought I would share with you my daily and nightly lip routine. It is important to take care of your lips even more so in the winter as the cold and the dryness from the central heating can seriously damage your lips. There is not much worse than chapped, bleeding lips.
Anyhow, I gently exfoliate the dry skin form my lips using the Lush Lip scrub (I am currently using Bubble Gum) and it does a fantastic job, I can't recommend this beauty highly enough, you can purchase it here. Elf do lip exfoliator and that is also lovely and is slightly cheaper, however, it doesn't last as long and if you would like to try that, it is available here. Myself, I much prefer the Lush version and will continue to be buying this bad boy 
When I have finished exfoliating, I am currently using the Maybelline baby lips lip balm. They are currently buy 1 get 1 half price on the Boots website and in store here and at £2.99, they are as cheap as chips. I do like the baby lips but I don't think it is worth the hype that it created before and after they arrive on our British shores. I am not overly keen on the tinted version as I think there are much better versions on the market but I guess not everyone can love everything all of the time.


I guess it is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.