Sunday 2 November 2014

Benefit Lip Goss "you didn't hear it from me"

Hello you lovelies,
how are you doing? 
I hope you are all keeping well.
I thought I would share my thoughts on Benefit's glossiness lipgloss in the shade "didn't hear it from me". I received this in a swap from a lovely lady on a Facebook group as I have wanted to try Benefit lip glosses for a while now.
When I first saw this, I thought it might be a little bit pale but it is a gorgeous nude shade that can be worn over any lipstick or lipliner to give that little extra something. However, for me, I will not ever wear this. Why? At first, I thought this was "off" or out of date as the scent to this was completely and utterly horrendous. So, I went into my local Benefit stand in Debenhams to have a swatch and see if the scent is the same or if I was right about it being "off". Sadly, it is the exact same scent as the lip gloss at the stand, the same exact shade. I am extremely disappointed in this product as I will never ever get to wear this as the scent is that bad.
How about you? 
Have you tried the Benefit lip glosses? Do you like them? 
Have you ever wished for something for so long and when you finally get to try it, it isn't what you had hoped it would be?
I would love to hear from you.




It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.


Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Thats really vety disappointing and sad. I like the style of there collections overall but pathetic what they charge you sometimes for it! Love Marci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a couple of items that I like but you can get dupes for most of Benefit make up that are a heck of alot cheaper. x

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.