Sunday 21 December 2014

17 Stay Time Pressed Powder Review

Hello my lovelies,
how are you all?
I hope you are all feeling ok and not feeling the January blues.
I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Seventeed Stay Time pressed powder available here for £4.49 though it is included in the buy 1 get 1 half price offer that Boots have going on atm. 
I was receommended this by friend as I was looking to find a powder that was not cakey and doesn;t wear off straight away. I must admit that I wasn't holding out much hope as any other drugstore powders I have tried I have not really liked but this surprised me something chronic. I have to say that it is 1 of my go to powders atm as it really does stay put, it is so buttery soft and finely milled that it does not cake up in the slightest (well, on me anyway), it also gives a light coverage too. I am extremely impressed with this powder and will definately repurchase when this bad boy runs out. Have you tried the Seventeen powder? What do you think of it?


I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.