Friday 26 December 2014

What I got for Christmas

Hello lovelies, I hope you are all feeling well and haven't got too big a hangover from the New Years eve celebrations hehehe. I had a  nice quiet, family night and it was just lovely. I hope your night was just as good if not more so.
Today, I thought I would share with you what I got from the big guy himself, Father Christmas. You have to love a guy in a red & white suit. 
Christmas is my favourite time of the year and this year was no exception. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas too.






I did also get a fantastic camera but I forgot to take a picture of it. Sorry about that.
I guess it is that time where I say good bye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.