Sunday 7 December 2014

Mascara Face Off

 Hello my lovelies,
I hope you are feeling well?

I thought I would share my thoughts on these 3 mascaras that I am currently using, which one I prefer and if I would repurchase.

So, onto the 3 mascaras and they are Maybelline the falsies volume express waterproof, Maybelline Rocket Volume waterproof and W7 Flirty eyes normal mascara. All are in the shade black

 

The first mascara is the Maybeline The Falsies Volume express (available here): I HATE this one! The wand bends in a daft place which makes it extremely awkward applying it to my eyelashes and ends up on my upper eyes and on my cheeks. The formula is very, very wet and stings my eyes like crazy. A definate no no for me. 2/10

Next up is the Maybeline The Rocket volume ( and you can purchase it here): I love this beauty. It is definately the best out of the 3 for me. The brush is rubber and does not bend, it combs through my lashes wonderfully, separate's, voluminisees and lengthens my very short and sparse eyelashes. The formula is perfect, not too wet and not to dry. The only negative for me is that it makes my eyelashes start to feel heavy after a few hours and I have to take it off but that is because of how sensitive my eyes are. This is almost perfect. A definate repurchase for me. 8/10

Last but by no means least, is the W7 Flirty eyes mascara (available here): Love this too but I have to remove 1 point as it is not waterproof which is a sad thing for me. It has the best brush out of all 3, it has a sexy curvy shape that gets right into those stubborn to reach lashes (which in my case, is all of them), it bends alot but that doesn't stop it from giving you volumous and lengthened lashes. The formula is almost perfect and for the price,I wan't expecting too much. I am extremely impressed with this beauty. Sadly though, I wouldn't repurchase because it isn't a waterproof but once they start making it, I am there with bells on. 7/10



I guess it is that time where I have to say goodbye. Remember that life is short,enjoy it and love one another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass

xxxx


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.