Monday 1 December 2014

Make Up Revolution Blushing Hearts





Hello my lovelies,
I hope you have all had a great Christmas?
 It has been a lovely and quiet one for me and my family, I rarely get those but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Make up Revolution Candy Hearts that look a heck of alot like the Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Blush that are available here on the Boots website for £24.99.
MUR have bronzers, 1 highlighter and 3 blushers in this range and as you can see from the picture's, I bought the highlighter and 2 of the blushers. 
I think I Will start with the highlighter: the packaging does look a little cheap but for £4.99 that is only to be expected but it is still very pretty. The pigmentation is very good and the feel to it is soft and not powdery in the slightest. I love this highlighter and is fast becoming 1 of my favourites.





The blushers I purchased are Peachy Keen and Candy Queen of Hearts and you can get them all here. The blushers packaging is of the same quality as the highlighter, cheap but still pretty. The pigmentation is a heck of a lot better than I thought they would be and they give a beautiful flush to the cheek. I definitely will not purchase the Too Faced versions with having these beauties and would certainly purchase more of the MUR Blushing hearts if more become available.






Have you tried these? What are your thoughts? Are there any MUR products that you think I should try? Please let me know in the comments section below.
 I guess it is that time again where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time, 
Ta Ta for now 

Luscious Lass
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.